community food pantry
The FTC Food Pantry is one of the ways that we serve West Los Angeles. The food we distribute is often enables low-income people to stay in their homes, deterring the problem of homelessness, because it saves them from having to make the agonizing choice between paying for rent or food when they can’t afford both.
Every Sunday from 1:00 to 1:30 p.m, we give one free bag of groceries per household in need until our supply runs out. Our distribution station is located at our church entrance on Olympic Blvd.
The FTC Food Pantry is one of the Westside Food Bank's 65 Member-Agencies, and we are proud to partner with them.
REQUIREMENTS TO RECEIVE GROCERIES:
- Provide zip code that you reside in.
- Provide number of individuals in your household.
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE:
- One bag of groceries per household
- Each week the bag will differ and may include some of the following-
- Canned meats, veggies, and/or fruit
- Boxed rices, spaghetti, noodles and sauces
- Peanut butter
- Chili or stew
- Occasionally there may be fresh produces or eggs
Volunteer at the Food Bank:
If you are interested in volunteering at FTC's Food Pantry, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or speak with one of our connection team members on Sunday before or after service. Joining the food pantry team is a great way to serve at FTC, as well as give back to our community.
“If you help the poor, you are lending to the Lord, and he will repay you.” Proverbs 19:17